3.D Paper Flower

                                                                                            D.I.Y  3.D Flower 

      Who doesn't like making their room look warm and cozy or splashing a since of comfort in their day. Here is some easy ways for some non- time consuming D.I.Y decor. 



 Pom-pom flowers
You'll need: magazine,scissors ,staples,notebook paper and a marker.
1) cut a flower shape on your note paper.
2) trace the tensile flower shape,that you had made with your notebook paper onto the magazine image. Make about 6 of those.
3)Place them all together and staple the middle of the flower.
4) crinkle both sides up ...that is  your flower, now hang it where ever you like!
If you would like to see a step by step video click on the link below to my YouTube page , also subscribe if your new,its easy. 
D.I.Y 3D flower



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying