What do colors mean?

                                                                                                                    COLOR 
Color can change ones mood of felling or warmth the room. But what do colors stand for?

Green: green stands for life,nature, energy and green can also mean money,businesses finance ,banking jealousy.  When I think of Green I think of  a D on a violin string. When I hear the D string vibrate I see the color green. 

Blue: Blue stands for the Ocean, sky, open space and freedom. It can also mean royalty and wisdom or intelligence.  When  I think of the color blue I think of  farming.  When I hear the E string on the violin I see the color blue. 


Yellow:The color yellow hope, sunshine, happy, confidence , clarity, positive and honor. When I think of the color yellow I think of warmth and happiness.  


Orange: When orange comes about it usually means tropic,encouragement and determination. Its funny, to the human eye we think of danger and or hot, caution. 

Red/rojo: Red represents strength and power. Red is a very emotional intense color. When we see this color our heart and blood pressure rises. When we see this we think of war,violence ,fire and blood. That or those who think of love. When I hear the A on a violin string I see the color rojo-=red. 

Purple:  This color, off the bat I think of lavender which I love. This word means ambition and wealth. 

Pink: With this color in particular I think of shy. This color means sweet, lovable and nice. Pink is the thought of having love for one another. -Go love someone ...even if its your pizza. 

Black:One of my most favorite colors. This I think represents diversion  and mysterious. Fear and power, depression . This very sketchy vibes that crawls onto you..like what I'm getting right now. 


So after reading this go and show people by you know your colors and meaning and stay clear of red it might give you a heart attack. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying