Belleville IL

KatieKamp photography
Belleville IL 
When I moved to Belleville my first thought was a beautiful little place. I would say It's good for people who is look for a place to retire. It's not that expensive for food and furniture wise but If your looking into the market for buying a house I'm gonna say your out of luck.
   The traffic there is hardly any not compared to Georgia. Weather there is not bad but it dose occasionally snow's in the winter. Very convenient there is always so many restaurants around. To be honest I would live in East Belleville because West Belleville has a lot of crime. East Belleville has a lot of good schools.  Though Illinois doesn't have a lot of money its not somewhere I would want to go if I had a fam-fam. I would either move there to retire or visit. 
   If your looking for something to do there there is somethings you can find. There's lots of roller skating places,Movie theaters and a Six Flags is near by. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying