Moving to Atlanta Pros and Cons

                            Living here in Atlanta 


   When I first came here I thought it was really beautiful. People here ask me how do I like the area. Problem is they never had lived anywhere else other than ... here. So here are what I think are the pros and cons of Atlanta. I can't say there places in Georgia. Ive herd its a lot better when you go out further but lets just stick with Atlanta for right now.   Fun fact I tried to do the location thing on my computer but its the wrong city which is fine .

    Pros +      

  • Very beautiful great place for photo shoot 
  • Lots of neat restaurants 
  • If you love chick-fl-a this is where it was made 
  • threes so many museums 
  • There is a lot of headquarters here including chick-fl-a, Arbys , Coca cola company and at&t . 













Cons -


  • Don't Move here 
  • Bad schools 
  • People are rude
  • The traffic is horrible 
  • To $
  • Not many recognizable places stores for an example when I came here I was like whats Publix? 
  • This place has the most number for human trafficking it one of the most highest places
  • Very high crime rate 
  • Atlanta is the 3 most highest number for human trafficking in the United States. 






Fun facts !
  • Everything is named after "Peach" or "Peach tree". There is so many places named after peach tree like Peach tree road , Peach tree street, Peach tree Ridge High School, Peach tree city and Peach tree orthodontics. 
  • The author for "Gone With The Wind", Margret Mitchell  was originally from here and the big move premier was held in Atalanta GA. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying