๐Ÿ Florida ๐Ÿ

March-21-2019-Thursday 8:01 am-

   Today I'm typing this up for tomorrow and all of next week.  Tomorrow I leave for Florida and I wanted to write this because on my You-Tube channel I will be vlogging  the whole thing.
If you want to follow my YouTube channel it will be listed down below.  On this blog I will insert pictures so make sure to look down below. 


March-22-2019-Friday-8:30 am- 

   Today I'm going to Florida I'm at school right now but I suppose to be pulled out of school by 11:00 am. 

Three days later 
I came back from Florida and I loved it. Very warm there and sunny. The people there are very nice and there are so many stores and restaurants around. The one place I did go was the beach in Tallahassee Fl, and it was very beautiful. Although they did have a hurricane a few months ago they are rebuilding and keeping it cleaned up.
  I also went to the visitor center and they gave a lot of information about the place. There building was really cool it looked like some tiki club house you would find in Hawaii. Like 
I said the weather there was so nice and downtown was so cute. I got to see the University of Florida it was so cool,very beautiful and convenient. I can keep going on and on about how beautiful it is but that would be annoying. Below are some pictures.-  All photos credit to Becky 




        




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying