Six 🏴lags Trip 🎢

   

   May-20-2019
Over Georgia 
Six Flags this year wasn't to bad as my last experience. I had got to ride some pretty neat rides. Though all of the rides I wanted to get on were all closed down. The six Flags I went to was the one in Over Georgia. The rides I did go on was The Great American Scream Machine, The Mine Train and Gotham City swings. The Swings were worst then I thought it would be but then again that was my first time being on the swings. Gotham City was real cool. I loved how the music was right there soon as you were walking in. The one thing I really enjoyed was the Hall of Justice building that they had there. It reminded me of when I was seven, waking up to watch Saturday cartoons with my brother.  
great_american_scream_machine_12.jpg
        Great American Scream Machine 














Links mentioned in Blog:
Over Georgia
Great American Scream Machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying