My experience with Six Flags Whitewater park

  This trip was very confusing and crazy. I wish I could have filmed this trip but I didn't. That morning of the trip I woke up late , and ate brunch late. So I was ready to leave with my Dad around 12pm aka the hottest part of the day.  It took about a thirty-minute drive and then we were in the parking lot. The drive there was nothing special at all we had no conversation. Just in case you were wondering. It was really hot walking to the entrance I literally thought I was going to throw up. As we were walking I said "Well it looks like it going to rain, what do they do when it rains?" My dad then respond with the I don't know, it was your idea to come here in the first place , kinda look.
Water Mill @ six Flags 
   After standing in line for twelve minutes a lady came on the intercom saying that all of the rides were going to be shut down so they will not be selling any more tickets. Lucky us we already bought our tickets online but not lucky either because this was the only day in the month that we were not busy and the fact that it was going to pour down rain and the rides were not open due to the weather.   We ended up going anyway even though it started raining. We had to take shelter under the gift shop and wait for the rain to be over. It didn't take long for the sun to come out and so we went along our day as planned.
   The first ride we did was the lazy river basically you got on a floaty and float down the stream. Then we went on the tidal wave were our in a pool and basically get splashed around. The last ride we got on was the Black River Falls. When I got up there I was pretty scared but it was a relief when I got down.  We also didn't eat any lunch but bought two refill cups and got seven refills.  The drinks I ordered where Coke, Powerade, Hi Ci and Sprite.  That was basically was my meal for the day as I hydrated myself.  Overall we were in the park for 4 hours and left soon as they closed. I was ready to go home. It's really weird to me because when I was little I would never want to leave to go home. Now that I'm older I actually enjoy leaving and going home. For lunch we stopped at Arby's my Dad ate his discussing roast beef and because I'm pollo Vegetarian I ate a Chicken Gyro.  Then we drove back home tired and hot.


       
Six Flags cup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying