Every summer I take pictures for my blog and Instagram feed. These pictures were posted on my photography page as well as this blog. For more follow me on Instagram @katephotography43
Belleville IL When I moved to Belleville my first thought was a beautiful little place. I would say It's good for people who is look for a place to retire. It's not that expensive for food and furniture wise but If your looking into the market for buying a house I'm gonna say your out of luck. The traffic there is hardly any not compared to Georgia. Weather there is not bad but it dose occasionally snow's in the winter. Very convenient there is always so many restaurants around. To be honest I would live in East Belleville because West Belleville has a lot of crime. East Belleville has a lot of good schools. Though Illinois doesn't have a lot of money its not somewhere I would want to go if I had a fam-fam. I would either move there to retire or visit. If your looking for something to do there there is somethings you can find. There's lots of roller...
A look inside my Photo album ... -For business contact kosterkamp027@gmail.com IA going to IL, bridge Davenport IA ,March.7.2018 Just outside of TN Iowa going to Illinois , bridge Davenport,IA Winding Hill rd.
John Deere Pavilion Last year (2018) ,when I was living in Iowa I went to go visit the John Deere Pavilion museum. At the time I didn't have a blog or a YouTube channel. If I did I would probably would have blogged or vlog about it. The John Deere Pavilion showed what the tractors look like , how they worked and what they did. This place is a great place to take kids and teach them about farming. This is also a great place to visit when your in Iowa. Down below are some pictures I took. @ John Deere Pavilion @ John Deere Pavilion
Comments
Post a Comment