Tennessee Mountains


A couple of weeks ago I went to Tennessee on vacation just before school 
started. Thankfully I live near Tennessee so I visit there every other weekend. We decided that we would go to the nature center and Chattanooga Battle
field and me being a small YouTuber I was beyond excited about vlogging the trip. First place we went that morning was to the nature center to walk outdoors and get our energy out. As we walked along the gravel road we had a 
beautiful view of Rock City from down below.  


   Later that day, my family and I went to The Chattanooga Battle field. 
Although it was scorching hot outside we enjoyed the view of the city and 
river below. I had plenty of time to gather a lot  of footage and take millions
of pictures. If you would like to see the YouTube video link will be on my 
home page labeled, 'MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL '. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying