My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

                     My thoughts on Vloging and Blogging 



    Vlogging and blogging is really hard to do. You have to like work on it everyday. You guys know I do both on my Blogger website and My growing YouTube channel. So when you do Vlogg in front of a camera you tend to get a lot of looks from people around you in the public. Yeah, its embarrassing but if you like it that much you'll do it anyway. Don't let anything stop you from being you and doing what you love. No I'm not saying go commit a crime or anything. My parents think I look stupid but I don't care. It's nice to be apart of something. Yeah,I got a lot of other things to worry about in my life that's why when you Vlogg you don't do it every single min of your day. I think all of you who have been supporting me and taking time out of your day to see what I'm up to. 
   Blogging on the other hand is easier you do it whenever and anywhere. I can do it during school. Blogging is like journal and that's what I thought about being when I get older is being a Journalist. So that was some of my thoughts I have on Vlogging and Blogging. Also check out my channel at LifeasKatieLynn If you type it in on You-Tube search engine exactly like so and  it's sure to pop up. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying