DIY Mason Jars

                                                                        Vivid Jars


Wouldn't it be cool to make your own glass jars?  You know I'm too broke to go buy a glass jar for decoration only. I find things that I can work with to make myself, 'Do It Yourself '( D.I.Y ) so here are a few steps on making your own. Also don't put this in the dishwasher after your done cause...that will be a mess.
  You'll need: A pickle jar...that is empty, canvas paint and a paint brush.

1) After your pickles are gone out of the glass jar, you'll need to wash the jar out so it won't smell like pickles.

2) Then take your paint and paint that jar and then you can put some stickers on it if wanted. Pretty simple , and then let it dry.

For a video on how to do this or a step by step with me here is my YouTube video on it. Subscribe to my YouTube for more videos of mine!



Valentine D.I.Y idea


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying