My coffee recipe...It's all cool beans!

    The majority of my subscribers know that I love coffee they see me drinking it in every video! Well I honestly don't know what my drink is that I make its like a mocha vs a cappuccino to be honest I don't know what it is so comment on this page if you can tell me what I'm exactly making. I would appreciate it thank you also make sure you subscribe to my blog. It's located on my home page all you gotta do is type in your email. No,that doesn't mean I'll be sending you emails at night...that would be weird. 
   So if your going to be following this step by step your need a cup,coffee,hazelnut creamer,sugar,ice and a reusable straw. Mostly because were trying to save the earth here one straw at a time. 


  1. Get your cup 
  2. Make your coffee putting it in the maker (I use Starbucks,veranda )
  3. Put the hazel-nut coffee creamer in the cup with your hot drink
  4. shake in some sugar because its not sweet enough
  5. Pour in some delicious almond milk 
  6. Plop your ice in your cup of coffee
  7. Stir together 
  8. Then drink before anyone else dose 
Enjoy, also if you like to see the video I did on this post go subscribe to my YouTube channel.  @KatieKamp 
(Video will be out on (May-2019)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying