I went up the steepest mountain in the world!

 On July the fifth I went to Tennessee, on the trip I went to go see Ruby Falls and Incline Mountain. Incline Mountain was the first attraction my family and I went to go see. Incline mountain is the steepest mountain in the world. To reach the top you need to take a train. I had made a video about my trip in Tennessee on my YouTube channel that you can check out. Which I will link in the comments below.
  My family and I had boarded a train to take up the mountain. I was scared on the way up, and the fact that the trains belt was smoking as we traveled gave me more to worry about. When we reached the top, the train was tilted at a 90 degree angle. The passengers aboard the train pushed their way out.
  When my family and I finally got to the top of the observation deck you could see the whole state from above. The tall buildings were now so small and was hidden behind the trees. We got some good pictures and enjoyed the view. We stayed until it was dark outside then we took the last train down. Unfortunately the ride back down was as bad as the ride up. When I got on the train there were no more seats left , my family found a seat but I was left without one. The woman told me I could stand but I was to scared I almost had a heart attack trying to ride up on the mountain. There was a man who had a wife and kids and seen how terrified I looked so he offered me his seat. I took the offer quickly and sat down next to his wife, who was also looked like she was going to pass out.
   When the train finally was at the bottom I jumped out of my seat and ran for the door. I was so relived when I got back to my car. I never wanted to go back up that mountain again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on Vlogging and Blogging

Breakfast Idea for Yogurt

What to do when studying